Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Payment

My bills says preback order payment what could this mean 

BDC26C91-9F4A-4361-97A4-166B7FFB6A1A.png
Xjdjx by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Confuse doesn’t take much

if i was to pay the early settlement fee could you upgrade to a Good as new iPhone 13 pro max. Keep my number unlimited text n calls. What would my total bill be? 

Lauramaz by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

One off charge

I have renewed my contract and was supposed to be paying £22 per month but my first bill has come back as £36 with one off charges. I am really upset about what this payment is and why I have to pay it. It doesn't explain anything and they have just ...

vixta85 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Upgrade

Hello, trying to upgrade online but keep seeing the message “sorry it looks like there are no suitable plans for this device right now”. I get this message weather I’m on the app or on the website and whatever device I look at.Please help, Many Thank...

RT39 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No way to pay

I'm trying to pay my bill but there's no way to pay via any method at the moment. I've tried the app and online (not possible). Via 150 (problems with the payment system). I've tried contacting EE via twitter and Instagram (no response). What am I me...

Upgrading

i am looking to upgrade my phone but I want to take it out of my dads name and into mine. Do I need to upgrade my phone and then change the name and billing or is this something you have to do before upgrading?

Monthly payments

Hello. I just joined EE today, I have chosen a monthly payment for ordering iPhone 13 Pro Max, first I have had to pay 100 £, and then 81£ per month. Money were taken from my account but I haven't received any email about my order. Could you help me ...

Price increase March 31st

If I upgrade my SIM only plan today to a new 2 year deal will it be subject to the 9.3% price increase due on the 31st of this month? 

Bermo by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful