cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view final bill

RT42
Investigator
Investigator

I’ve left EE and moved to another provider.  The switch was finalised on 30th Nov and I’ve had my usual text today 1st Dec telling me my bill is ready. But I can’t view my bill on my account and I can’t text BILL to 150 as my number is no longer linked to EE. Surely there should still be a way of seeing my final bill?!

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @RT42 

Welcome to the community.

If you speak to our Mobile Care team, they'll be able to take a look at this and send you a copy of your bill.

Chris

Thank you for the reply. It’s a shame that this isn’t something they do automatically without you needing to contact them if all bill access disappears. I don’t understand why I can no longer access previous bills either.

But thank you for your reply.

hhhjdrhdrhdregr
Visitor

same issue! If they don't want it then I will keep it haha, shouldn't make it so complicated! Cba to call them, I will just wait for a call. Glad I left

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @hhhjdrhdrhdregr 

Thanks for coming here.

I would advise calling us to make the payment for the account as no payment would show as a late/default payment on your credit file. 

Our Credit files explained | Late Payment and Default Help | EE has full details. 

Leanne.