Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! Selling contracts to a vulnerable adult

My 19 year old autistic daughter has walked into an EE shop and taken out a contract for a brand new iphone and Apple watch. She has no concept of money or consequences, she does not have a job or anyway to pay for the enormous monthly bill. I have b...

skylacain by Contributor
  • 18 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Extra charge

My EE application is showing extra charge of 6 pounds and i just bought the sim yesterday, it has unlimited minutes and data, can I know what are these extra charge?

Amamo by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Trying talk to someone

I’m trying talk to someone, I’ve paid £100 off my bill and need to know what my bill is now at end of month however there is no start conversation to talk to anyone online and I’ve already got an account with you

Ross2018 by Investigator
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Mistreatment by EE complaint handler

I have endured an awful experience with EE today so I have had to write to the CEO”Dear Marc EE Account no :  I received a call today from an EE complaint handler who treated me with contempt, dismissed my illness due to covid, and mocked my recent f...

Unlocking phone and terminating contract

Hello, I wish to unlock my phone and terminate my contract 7 months before my contract comes to a end. I have been with EE for over 10 years and with this particular contract 16 months. I am living overseas now with work commitments that were unfores...

I can't pay my bill and I'm terminally ill

I'm so very sorry to post this but my account has been suspended despite EE knowing that aged 42 I recently discovered that I'm terminally ill. I have previously offered to provide evidence and I have promised that I will pay what I can when I am abl...

Resolved! Transfer number

I have just received a pay monthly phone and was told I could keep my pay as you go ee mobile number which would be transferred over to my new contract so I can keep the same number. How long will this take?