Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Bills not received

I have not received any bills by email since February.  Nothing on my account has changed and my email has remained the same.  The only thing that has changed was a price increase at the same time the emails stopped.  The bill is showing in my accoun...

jns2c by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Fraud, new device on account.

Hi. Recently upgraded my phone for the first time using the mobile app. Had a check of direct debits this morning and two devices have been added to my  account, the one I added plus an unknown? The account has a mobile number which goes straight to ...

Steve284 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Account suspended

Our direct debit isnt due till the 12th of june, rang up today about a query with the bill that go resolved few hours later our account has been restricted can anyone help 

Resolved! Early bill..

Hi all, signed up to EE from O2 on the 26/5. Ported my number over and was all activated 27/5. I'm on £20 p/m 160gb sim only. Can someone say why I've already had a £20 bill go out today after only a week? I work 12hr shifts and can't get into my EE ...

Father with dementia phone cut off

Hi , my elderly fathers phone has been switched off by ee despite being on direct debit . I am having trouble speaking to anyone as struggling to get through to cs as I live 100 miles from him and can’t get his bank account details to verify for my e...

Account

Why can I not get into my account it tells me I need to register but already registered keeps saying add your number but already done that as well I can’t get into my account to see anything.