Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Contract

So my contract ended and I decided to switch to sim only and was told my plan was £12 I have gone on my ee account to check and its £40 that's more than what I was paying with my contract for a phone. There was 2 plans and if I took the £12 I lost my...

Upgrade

Hi I'm trying to upgrade but when I click on the phone plan or sim only it says sorry no suitable plans available. Thanks in advance 

Joining EE

Hi,  Im looking at joining EE and will be using my 20% off BLC NHS discount.  The terms and conditions state the discount will be applied for the minimum term,  will the minimum term be for 12 month or 24 months ? Or is this depending on the plan i c...

Steph-91 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sim plan

Hi, is it anyhow possible for me to change my monthly plan as I have iPhone 13 40GB monthly.

Fyeasmin by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Upfront cost voucher code

I am so frustrated! Last night a voucher came up on an EE website pop-up for the £50 upfront of the phone cost. I added it and it worked. However, I then tried to check Bluelight Discount and stupidly deleted the other code! Tried for hours to find i...

Resolved! Adding a device

My current contract for my phone ends at the back end of this month, If I was to add an IPhone 13 to my current account when my contract ends on my current phone, Would the payments stop for my current phone? Obviously I would stop using it and trans...