Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Resolved! sim card upgrade

i upgraded my contract to a sim only will i get a new sim card or do i keep using the one i already have

harryc15 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE new contract

Hi there,I had a contract with ee iPhone 11- Monthly but I cancelled it and I’ve received a pac code from EE, but I’ve decided to buy a new contract and phone with EE but I want to keep my old number. Thanks 

Cait98 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sony payment?

HiHas anyone else had a charge of £25.99 from Sony App Store but haven’t made this purchase? I’ve got it twice showing on my latest bill Thanks

Rtoy by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Anytime Upgrade Non-Trade in Charge

HiI was looking to upgrade from the S22 Ultra 512GB to the new Fold 5.I was quoted £680 for early upgrade.I want to know if anyone knows how much it would be if I was to do a anytime upgrade trade in and not return the S22 Ultra. Would the charge be ...

jubz121 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Old bill

Iv received debt letters of nerly 270 pound relating to EE and very confused as to why as my contract ended after 24months.and that was 2years ago

Kev857 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Need to end my monthly subscription from abroad

I was on hols in UK visiting family for 6 weeks & got an EE sim card. Was cheaper to do a monthly subscription than pay as you go. Im now go back in NZ & need to cancel the subscription before the next bill. I cant call/text the 150 number. What do I...

Sue177 by Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful