Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Bills

I was a customer  from 2019 to 2020i would like to have my paid bills in pdf please thanks 

Elyor1 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EU Roaming in......Kent

Having been on holiday (Cyprus) I knew this month's bill was going to include EU Roaming. Constantly unable to double check the bill via the app or website I have received a paper bill and see that I have been charged for 2 x calls (CU - calls made t...

RobS1974 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Friends and family

Is the 30% friends and family discount no longer applied to devices and only the airtime? I can’t find it anywhere on the website? 

Nico122 by Explorer
  • 31 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Resolved! Contract

Hello,  my contract doesn’t end until May 2024 but I’m struggling to afford to pay every month. So didn’t know if I could downgrade or if there is anyway to make it more affordable?  My bill is about £80 a month was £85 this month.

My new contact as discussed today

Can you tell me when my new contact begins, could you also send an email of my new contact, I was promised this by the assistant this morning.  He has agreed to give me 40 GB of data plus unlimited calls and text, plus EU. Roaming.   

Incorrect phone deal xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I renewed my contract last week at £7 p/m unlimited calls,text n 2gb mobile data. it is showing £17 p/m 5gb this is incorrect. there is no one to talk to and the wait is over 30 mins.Who shall I contact to have this corrected. [Mod edit: Please do no...

Direct debit

Trying to check if bt set up direct debit to pay for my sim when it was transferred 

Mila30 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I need to extent my phone bill

Hi I need to extende my phone bill till the 6th october as I was out of work for 2 weeks due to not enough hours to be given in work  and I’m back in work now and I get paid on the 6th to be able to pay my phone bill

Still being charged for an expired contract.

Despite apparently still paying for my tablet to be cellular, I can’t call or text EE to cancel whatever is left of my context that expired two months ago without my knowledge. I’ll call the other line as a last resort as they never pick up and their...

1st bill

I have just received 1st bill showing that I am being charged from when I made order. I assumed it would be from date that I first use SIM. Any thoughts?

TPK22 by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful