Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

Query about pay as you go

I made a direct payment from my online account after my direct debit didn’t go through, but I’m receiving messages from EE  asking me to pay again. 

Billing date

Hi, normally my bill appears on my account early morning on the 9th of every month but today no bill has appeared yet, anyone else have their November bills come through? I know I should give it 24 hours but just wondering. 

Patt1 by Skilled Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Chat help.

Why is there no option to email or live chat to an agent? Contract expired in Aug 2023 but I'm still being billed £90 a month for it? Driving me nuts trying to get a hold of someone. Live chat just doesn't seem to exist nor an email route. Is there a...

fyona22 by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Opereach discount

Hi There,I recently took an iphone out on contract with EE and during the phone conversation, and the contract emails it stated i was getting my 50% employee discount, but upon going onto my account it does not show the discounted billing amount. How...

In store phone repair. ID

So EE inform me this morning I need a passport or driving license to get my phone repaired. Being disabled I have neither. On calling them they claimed its to do with GDPR. But they NOT taking my Sim and the phone is Factory reset, so there is no GDP...

Resolved! pay my bill

Hello EE, I received a letter regarding paying my final bill, my account number is  and reference  .Please can I do this payment through online. If could get the account number of the bank - I can only see the sort code [mod edit: please do not post ...

Rolish by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful