cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s going on

Jimmer72
Investigator
Investigator

I called 150 to top up pay as you go to get another 20gb, I was transferred to a guy that said I could get 25gb a month if I payed £9.80 monthly….seemed like a good deal so answered all the questions that they ask ect…gave my card number ect… Happy.

On checking my BALANCE I have only got 5gb??

Whats going on? I’ll be heading back to giffgaff if £9.80 at EE gets me 5gb.

3 REPLIES 3
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Jimmer72 

There is no account access on these forums. You'll need to speak to EE CS again if you spoke to them originally about this upgrade.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
osaki77
Visitor

This is the same that's happening with me - I was offered the £9.80 sim plan with 25GB because I was already paying £10 per month with PAYG with less data so I also thought it was a good deal. But I was told it will show as 5GB then will change.. however it's been a couple of days and no change.

I will give ee a call tomorrow. I think it's probably issues on their end as something like this happened when I first switched to EE where I had 0 data/ minutes shown on my account even though I paid for it (This happened couple months ago)

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @osaki77

Welcome to the EE Community. 

What reports back when you text BALANCE to 150?

Speak soon, 

Katie