cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VAT invoice?

Mwebber
Visitor

Hi, anyone know how to get a VAT invoice off EE? Yes, i have a regular account, not a business one. Ive just became vat registered but the bill is not an official VAT receipt (it even says on it / no vat no etc)

Thanks

Matt

22 REPLIES 22
Selinakaur346
Visitor

How do I find my invoice number

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Selinakaur346

Welcome to the community. 

Do you have a personal account or business account with EE?

Katie

Hi

I have a personal account but my company is paying for it. How do I get my VAT invoices? I believe I was able to do it I n the past- did something change?

@alainarbibe : You'll need to switch to a business a/c to get VAT receipts.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
BurlingtonGames
Explorer

I could also do with an answer to this

Katie_B

Hello @BurlingtonGames

Do you have a business account with EE?

Katie

Hi Katie,

No i don't, just a personal one. 

Can i transfer my personal to a business one? Any recommendations?

Katie_B

Hi @BurlingtonGames

If you wish to transfer to a business account please give us a call on 150 and a member of the team will be more than happy to help.

Katie

Hi, 

I claim some calls back for work but I have to provide a VAT invoice. Its a personal account and only require a VAT invoice for expenses. How do I do this? 

Katie_B

Hi @33user.

Welcome to the community.

VAT invoices can only be provided to those with a business account, if you wish to find out more information on changing to a business account please give us a call on 150. 

Katie