cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent - fraud bill from EE (1st April 2023)

ccfung12
Investigator
Investigator

I received a shocking charge transaction from EE Limited today (1st April 2023) demanding to pay £56.98 on 1st April 2023 as my first bill. I never signed any contract with EE. This issue is causing a massive amount of stress and I want EE to verify the transaction and contact me immediately and remove my name from their system as a matter of urgency.  If it’s necessary to go to your store to do any verification, please advise asap. 

6 REPLIES 6
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ccfung12,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Our Customer Care Team will be happy to help with this if you get in touch on 0800 079 8586.

Thanks

James

@ccfung12  So someone using your name and using your address took out a contact and you think EE are at fault ?    This sounds like you’ve been the victim of fraud.   You need to get this resolved yourself as far as EE are aware the agreement of the contract is binding.     

Hi James,

I’m trying to call the Customer Service Hotline, however, I don’t have any mobile number related to EE service. Is there anyone could check the issue for me?   I don’t know why EE charges me even I haven’t received any contract or mobile number or mobile plan…

Hi Chris,

I never agree or receive any contract.  Even I don’t have any mobile number related to EE service. Just wanna to know why EE is charging to my Account.  But I’m not able to contact Customer Service team because I don’t have any mobile number registered at EE system. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ccfung12,

I've sent you a private message. Please check your inbox and get back to me when you have a moment.

Thanks

James

Try calling CS on +44 800 956 6000 (option 2 > option 4) . That won't ask for an EE mobile no.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)