cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded...didn’t realise I agreed to "Samsung Trade In" offer?

SY777
Visitor

I just upgraded my S20 FE 5G to the S22 online (also upped my contract price by nearly £40/mo) but when reading the order confirmation screen it says I agreed to a Samsung Trade In offer and if I don't send back a listed device (every S20 is listed but the FE 5G!) I won't save £14/mo.

Does that mean my monthly bill will stay at the price I agreed on screen? Or will it go up by £14/mo if I don't send a device back?

Nothing on the sales/upgrade pages said that it was a discounted price because of any trade in agreement, I'm worried now that I've made a mistake and my bill will go up! Given that EE know the phone I'm upgrading from it's a bit ridiculous applying an offer that requires a device I don't own in the first place!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SY777,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can access your account and check the specifics of your personal upgrade offer.

Thanks

James

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @SY777,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can access your account and check the specifics of your personal upgrade offer.

Thanks

James