Phone

Sw290
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

I need someone from EE to contact me please . It’s in regards to the Apple mobile phone in my name that I am unable to afford so I need to sort out a payment plan please. I was scammed last year and now I’m left to pay not just for this phone but another phone and a iwatch . So please can someone help me and call me on xxxxxxxxxxxx so I can try and sort this out

Thank You

Shaz

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

8 REPLIES 8
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Sw290 

I am very sorry to hear this. 

If you’re struggling and need help with the bills, please call us and you can speak to one of our friendly advisors. The sooner you get in touch the better.

For more advice and support please see our Help if you have problems paying your bill, Help page. 

Leanne. 

Hi
I can’t phone because it’s asking for an EE number and I don’t have one this is so frustrating I need help please . I need someone from EE to get in touch with me so I can sort this out
Shaz

Sent from my iPhone
Christopher_G

Hi @Sw290 

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you. Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks
Chris

Sw290
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris

i don’t have any of this and I can’t explain things until somebody phones me on my number which is xxxxxxxxxxx. Please somebody phone me so I can phone this 

Shaz

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

bristolian
Legend
Legend

You've posted someone's mobile number on a public internet forum - an open invitation for spammers to start calling & texting you.

I would recommend you remove that from your post unless the site admins beat you to it.

Katie_B

Hello @Sw290

Have you been able to look at your private messages on the community?

A message has been sent for further details. 

Speak soon, 

Katie

Sw290
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

i have tried so much for someone to phone me so I can sort this phone out . I’ve just got in from work and been sent a letter from an agency. I have never once said I wasn’t paying the bill but you have decided to threaten me with an agency order without even reaching out and phone me so we could sort this . I suffer with depression and have done for number of years and these are testing times . I have had my medication increased from 50mg of Sertreline to 100 . I would like to say thank you for your help but you haven’t 

Shaz

James_B

Hi @Sw290,

Please respond to the private message my colleague @Christopher_G sent you earlier in the month so we can help.

Thanks

James