cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade Anytime Query

Daveymac52
Explorer

Hi all. I have a quick question regarding upgrade anytime. I am due to be exactly a year into my contract on 30th April. Therefore I will be able to upgrade for free on that date. 

However I have found that the Google Pixel 7 Pro are doing a deal where if yon purchase their phone before 19th April at midnight then you get a free pair of pixel buds pro worth £179. 

I don’t want to have to pay £100 upgrade free to get them with it as I personally don’t think it’s worth it at that price, and I’d also be gutted if they extended the offer and I paid £100 to upgrade early. 

Is there any likelihood that EE will make my free upgrade a few days earlier than the 12 months or is it likely I won’t be able to take advantage of this deal without paying the £100 early upgrade fee??

Thanks in advance 

David 

3 REPLIES 3
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Daveymac52,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Sorry, it isn't possible to waive any upgrade fees due.

James

Hi James. Thanks for your reply. I wasn’t looking for fee to be waived. However someone in the EE upgrades told me sometimes the fee is lifted a few days prior to the year so I was just wondering if that was likely to be in time for the pixel offer. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

I'm not aware of that process, @Daveymac52 

Maybe call on the final day of the offer to speak to someone. They'll be able to check the prices and you can decide whether it's worth going for.

Chris