cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change my direct debit dates

Lenka80
Explorer

Hello Folks, I've only just joined the EE and activated my sim card with unlimited broadband. Everything is fine but thr gentleman that processed my rider took my bank details and set up my direct debit but I'd wish to change the day the direct debit is collected as I tend to pay all my bills on a particular day of the month (this helps me immensely with budgeting). I created my account and linked my phone number but whilst I'm able to log into my account, I see no option of changing thr date for my direct debit. Could someone please offer some advice as I'm lost. Thank you. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eddy2760
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

You can change your payment date after you've received your first bill: Log in to My EE. Go to Menu > Invoices & Payments > Manage Direct Debit. Follow the instructions to select a new payment date.

hope this helps

Eddy

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Eddy2760
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

You can change your payment date after you've received your first bill: Log in to My EE. Go to Menu > Invoices & Payments > Manage Direct Debit. Follow the instructions to select a new payment date.

hope this helps

Eddy
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Lenka80 : You can change your billing date under Bills & Payments > Manage Direct Debit.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)