UNBAR

Davidoff2224
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I would like to unbar 3rd party tomorrow but everytime I unbar or bar it keeps saying sorry were unable to remove the third party bar please contact customer service on 150 and this is from 150 but it lest me bar but not unbar is there anyway I can unbar third party anytime I like and bar when I need to from 150 if I need to with out keep coming into here to ask to get unbar?

26 REPLIES 26

That’s not the case I’ve phoned twice to have mine removed they said it was done and it wasn’t I’d still like it removed but give up calling because I waste my time and get nowhere 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I'm sorry to hear this @Kel8891

We would need to get this looked into further for you, please try calling us again on 150 when you get the chance, and the team will be happy to help. 

Leanne.

Frank444
Visitor

It won't let me take it of 

Leanne_T

Hi @Frank444

Please call us on 150 and the team will help you get the bar removed. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

martcoug1
Visitor

Come on.... stop being international centre reps and answer the question ... 

Christopher_G

Hi @martcoug1 

If texting UNBAR to 150 doesn't work for you, you'll need to speak to our Mobile Care team to get it removed.

Chris

Trying to speak to a human on 150 is an absolute pain in the ass!!!

Katie_B

Hi @TrikerAde

Is there anything we can help you with here on the community?

Katie

Gokuisbest
Investigator
Investigator

Hello please dont be a scam or virus i really need your help for a readon when i do something on my xbox it sends me a mesage on microsoft sends me  a mesage there is like a second bar and unbar it

James_B

Welcome to the EE Community, @Gokuisbest 🙂

What is the message you see from Microsoft?

Is it triggered when you try to make a purchase using your EE account?

James