UNBAR

Davidoff2224
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi I would like to unbar 3rd party tomorrow but everytime I unbar or bar it keeps saying sorry were unable to remove the third party bar please contact customer service on 150 and this is from 150 but it lest me bar but not unbar is there anyway I can unbar third party anytime I like and bar when I need to from 150 if I need to with out keep coming into here to ask to get unbar?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Davidoff2224

If the SMS option to unbar isn't working, you would have to call 150 to speak to our Mobile Care team. They will be able to unbar and look into why the text service isn't working for you.

Chris

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26
Christopher_G

Hi @Davidoff2224

If the SMS option to unbar isn't working, you would have to call 150 to speak to our Mobile Care team. They will be able to unbar and look into why the text service isn't working for you.

Chris

Davidoff2224
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi please can someone unbar my third party on my contract

Davidoff2224
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ok thanks 

@Davidoff2224 : This user discussion forum can have no access to your specific account. You need to raise this with CS as you were told..

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T

Hi there @Davidoff2224

Thanks for coming back to us.

Please give us a call on 150 and the team will be happy to help you get the third party bar removed 🙂

Let us know how you get on. 

Leanne.

I'm having this issue too.why can't someone simply enable it without the hassle of me ringing up to sort it out?

Leanne_T

Hi @Mikeyboy837

If you are unable to remove the bar by texting 150, you would need to call us to get this looked into. 

Thanks. 

Leanne. 

Tonip2570
Visitor

I shouldn't have to ring and wait on hold for an hour, it should be in my settings to remove UNBAR. This is ridiculous

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Tonip2570.

If you're not able to text UNBAR to 150, the only option would be to give us a call. Sorry about this.

Jon