cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble logging into account - Can't access invoices

mjmpainters
Investigator
Investigator

Can someone help please? I have tried logging into our account on several occasions and have be notified by a message that states 'We're working on it - We're just getting things ready behind the scenes.  Please wait a minute then refresh the page.' I have tried doing just that but nothing changes.  I can't log in on the app either.  This has been a problem for us for the last two weeks.  We cannot access our invoices for our accounts.

30 REPLIES 30
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mjmpainters 

Thanks for coming here. 

What happens when you try and log into the app? 

Have you tried removing and reinstalling the app? 

Leanne 🙂

This is what happens when I try and log into the app:-

EE Mobile Notification.jpg

I have tried deleting the app and logging on again and the same thing happen.

This is what happens when I try and log on to the account on my laptop:-

EE Laptop Notification.jpg

Leanne_T

Thanks for coming back to me @mjmpainters 

The error message showing in your EE account online and when logging into the EE app need investigated and if needed a support ticket raised to the relevant team to get this looked into. This can be completed by our tech guides by calling 150. 

Leanne 🙂

I rang 150 on Friday and was told that this is currently as ongoing situation with the website and the app apparently which is being worked on.  I requested copies of the invoices that I am currently outstanding and was told that they would be sent via email, I supplied our company email address for this to happen.  As of today I am STILL waiting for those invoices to be sent! I'm not ringing again and spending valuable time chasing information like this all because EE can't get their website to work correctly.  We won't be renewing our contract when it expires. 

Leanne_T

Hi @mjmpainters 

I am sorry to hear you have not received the invoices, if you can get in touch with our mobile guides again when you get the chance, they will help you with the copy bills. 

Leanne.

cowan2020
Visitor

I've been trying for over a week to access my EE invoices but getting the same error message.

cowan2020_0-1709203786090.png

If there is a known problem then I would expect EE to proactively manage the situation and contact me.
Not wasting my time sorting out EE website problems - just won't renew our contract

Leanne_T

Hi @cowan2020 

I am sorry to hear you are unable to access the bills. 

Do you get the same message when accessing the EE app and EE account online? 

Have you recently joined EE or made any account changes? 

Leanne 🙂

Hi

I have had the same issue for months. I have been moved over to mobile manager which is not a business site but a consumer.

You can see you bills and usage but cant do anything else like put add-ons to users etc.

EE have admitted that they are unlikely to get a business site up and running for a long time if ever.

They clearly do not want business customers.

They have gone back to pre-millenium on this and now expect you to ring up for anything you require and spend half your life on hold or going through the tedious security.

Absolute joke of a company and we are looking to move 25+ lines away asap

ks68B
Investigator
Investigator

When trying to log into my account on-line for the past 3 months I get the following message "We're unable to retrieve your account details right now Log out and then Log in again". I have used chat and been given a copy of 2 of the invoices but this takes so long - unacceptable for a business that needs VAT Invoices every month.  Is this situation being dealt with?