cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspension of my line despite having always paying my bill?

Rayne70
Explorer

My phone line has been suspended from use for the fifth time in 2 months  despite having paid my phone bills always on time and despite having assurances from customer service today that it will be placed back on and yet again has become suspended. I would like to know at what point can I complain to ofcom to assist me in resolving this matter and to get them to investigate EE in terms of billing and there custom practices in regards to line suspension when the error is the fault of  EE. Can anyone advise what to do P.ls.? 

3 REPLIES 3
Rayne70
Explorer

My phone line has been suspended from use for the fifth time in 2 months  despite having paid my phone bills always on time and despite having assurances from customer service today that it will be placed back on and yet again has become suspended. I would like to know at what point can I complain to ofcom to assist me in resolving this matter and to get them to investigate EE in terms of billing and there custom practices in regards to line suspension when the error is the fault of  EE. Can anyone advise what to do P.ls.? 

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

You can't! Ofcom don't handle individual complaints.

You can make a formal complaint to EE & if you don't get satisfaction after 8 weeks you can take it to EE's ADR provider. See Complaints code of practice and here is the Complaints Form .

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @Rayne70

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I am sorry to hear this has happened again. 

When speaking with our customer care team have they advised the reason behind your line being suspended?

Katie