cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Rejoining EE

mzaslam
Visitor

Just going to bump this.

So just wanted to say that I am in a similar position.  I left EE for a better deal with Three UK last year around August.

I saw a great deal yesterday and thought I would place an order.  However, order didn;t go through and I was told to call CS.  The next day got a follow-up call on the order I'd placed and asked if I wanted to proceed.  I was told that my account was de-activated and they would need to create a new one.  Fine.  So went through Credit Check giving my Credit Card details but wasn't able to complete the order.

I then called through to CS later that day and was then told I couldn't come back and would have to wait until 6 years had passed before I could come back, meaning I would need to wait another 2 years!  I asked, are you sure and the CS agent said yes, having checked with her manager.

Find that absolutely ridiculous.

1 REPLY 1
infinitywaiter
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Instead of bumping a year old thread, do a better forum search and you would have found this recent post yourself which you should have replied to instead....

You don't have to wait six years before re-joining EE, but you would need to pass a credit check. Did you have any outstanding balances when you closed your account?

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Contracts-Billing/Rejoining-EE-after-years/td-p/1361997#:~:text=You%20...

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.