cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejoining EE after years

Jaroma
Explorer

I left EE in 2019 and now want to rejoin. However when I placed an order I was told I needed to call customer service to complete. Customer service then told me I am unable to rejoin as I have to wait 6 years from leaving. 

Can you please advise why this is the case?

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Jaroma 

There is no customer account access on these forums. 

If CS provided that information then it must be correct.

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

That does seem strange, did you ask them why? Not heard that one before, there must be a reason, unfortunately we would have no idea why that is, but if it were me, I would have asked why.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jaroma,

Welcome to the EE Community.

You don't have to wait six years before re-joining EE, but you would need to pass a credit check. Did you have any outstanding balances when you closed your account?

James

Thanks James, someone from the progression team called me and sorted it and I’ve completed the process and got my account. 

it was worrying that I spoke to multiple people from EE that told me I had to wait 6 years 😕 but glad there are some people in EE who have a clue like yourself and the person who sorted it for me 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back and letting us know this is now sorted for you @Jaroma 

Leanne 🙂