cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My bills are paid but still suspended

Kelly421
Visitor

It said after paying my bill that it would be right away or up too 2 hours,a needed my fne in emergency, not your fault that a hant paid my bill in time but please have something in place for something like this,a cldnt use my fne or call anyone because of this family emergency,if u pay your bill please let our fnes go on right away  

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Kelly421 

I am very sorry to hear there was a family emergency when your phone was restricted.

Payments can take 24 hours to process and restrictions removed from the account. To stop this happening in future you can set up a direct debit on a date that suits you best in your EE account. 

Leanne.

Jimbob150687
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You rip people off on direct debits. That’s the reason I don’t use it. I was charged 700 pounds because I sent my phone I swapped on upgrade anytime late even though my upgrade was delayed. 

@Jimbob150687   And did you call customer services about that ?   Because you shouldn’t be sending any device in until you get the new device.   So did you get refunded?      And why comment on a post that has nothing to do with your “issue “ and is about being cut off for late payments and how to resolve that.      

Jimbob150687
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

It was related to the person I replied to mentioning setting up a direct debit. And I was refunded eventually but still took out 700 pounds out leaving me in trouble not ee care much. I’ve been a customer for 26 years. And if you’re late paying once they cut you off without any care whether you’re in trouble

You signed a contract agreeing to the Tc's stating when payment is made, what happens if you don't pay etc and all the legal jargon.