cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Hi, can someone find me a link to renew the contract please

Pecanpie
Explorer

I have same issue, contract about to end and seems no way on account to extend it. Can't call from an ee phone because its the broadband sim!

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Are you looking to upgrade, @Pecanpie?

Have you tried already through your EE Online account?

Chris

Pecanpie
Explorer

It's not an upgrade, just extending the existing contract 

Seems lots of people have same question and noone can answer it!

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Are you looking to keep the same plan, but extend the contract period, @Pecanpie?

Usually people would either upgrade to a SIM only plan, or allow it to continue on a 30 day rolling basis.

Chris

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Pecanpie : You've no need to extend it. It just carries on as normal.

These mobile contracts don't just end, just the min. term expires. They are not fixed term contracts. After the min. term they just carry on at the same price on a rolling 30-days' notice basis until you explicitly cancel, upgrade or port your no. away. There will however be a 10% discount after 3 months.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)