cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price Hike

BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

So the experts got it wrong. Inflation has gone up.

We all know what that means. EE and other networks will increase it by that +3.9%.

Now it's the right time to say. Customers we know it's all hard with finances at the moment so we won't be increasing this year.

But that's a pipe dream isn't it

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
5 REPLIES 5
nothingaboutme0
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

I understand your concern about EE's price increase. As a fellow customer, I'm also affected by this. It's tough with the current inflation, but it's important we let EE know our concerns. Maybe if enough of us speak up, they might reconsider. Meanwhile, let's keep an eye out for any better deals they might offer.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, for this year. From this summer EE will accede to Ofcom's recommendations to make annual contractual increases in "pounds and pence" which I understood for mobile will be £1.50.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

My point is they should be more considerate and not increase it by even £0.01

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

£1.50 on my Sim only is 16.6%. No wonder they're happy to go down this route!

@Dode_  That’s regardless of your current contract price.   While on lower tariffs costs it’s high but on a tariff that’s £70….