cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perk code within 30 days

Mdimiller
Explorer

Hello, I recently upgraded my phone within the last 30 days and have now tried to add a perk code by calling ee. However they have just confirmed it has to be at the point of sale, despite their FAQs still stating it can be done within 30 days of sale. I would have added it at point of sale had I known, but didn't have access to the code then, so proceeded on the basis i could add it after. Has anyone been able to successfully add a code post sale recently?

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, the general rule is that Discount codes may be applied by calling CS within 30 days of purchase if it wasn't at PoS when buying a new contract or upgrading. They cannot be applied mid-term.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thanks thats what I thought (and it still states that on their website) but when I called them they said I can't despite being with 30 days. Are these forums monitored by anyone from EE?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mdimiller 

Welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry that you weren't able to get help with this last time you called. You can add a Perk discount within the first 30 days. Could you try calling back on 150 to discuss this again please? They should be able to take the code and add it for you.

Chris