cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying my bill

Kezza24
Investigator
Investigator

Hi I’m having trouble paying my bill it won’t be till next week and my services have been cut I made a n agreement it would be payed last week and it’s next week I get paid I did phone up and explained they said it would be fine and I can pay it then but my phone has still been cut off I’ve been in a targeted attack at my home weeks ago and we’re in temporary accommodation I can pay next week I can’t use phone to call so pls could anyone help me on this can I get my phone back on as my autistic son is going mad he hates change and we now have nothing to watch on phone why tell me it’s fine and I won’t get cut off but 2days  later I do 

2 REPLIES 2
Schockwave
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@Kezza24 , this is nit customer service and there is no account access.

Here are ways to contact EE and if you have Skype, there is a free number to ring them:

https://ee.co.uk/contact-ee/account-billing/mobile

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @Kezza24 

I'm so sorry to hear that. Have you managed to speak to our Mobile Care team following @Schockwave's advice? Hopefully they can sort this out for you.

Chris