cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone number was changed without request.

onajobi
Investigator
Investigator

my number was changed without request, upon calling the 150 to complain about swap in my number from xxxxxxxxxxxx to xxxxxxxxxxxx from pay as you go to pay Monthly, customer service promised to have number switched back to status Quo and that my request was put through to technical team and it will take 48 hours to revert my number back to normal. it's now 3weeks without resolution to my issue and no service on network, I have gone to EE store in Coventry to show my ID but to no avail. All I want is my old number back, I didn't request for the switch in number or  to pay monthly , all this was done without my knowledge or consents. I top up on 6th August and few days later was discounted with PACK 20. All my effort to get the issue resolved as been abortive. I'm not a happy camper with EE.

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

12 REPLIES 12
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nika81,

It shouldn't be possible to have two numbers active on the same SIM card.

Was it a standard mobile call you made to your husband, or were you calling using a third party app?

James

It was a standard call no 3rd party used.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Nika81,

Please get in touch with Customer Care so a member of the team can take a quick look at your account.

They'll be happy to help. 🙂

James