cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Mobile Bill and Phone

Rayg66
Investigator
Investigator

At present I am in the Phillipines, before I came to Phillipines I was in Spain had an account with EE as I am up and down from UK to Spain, I have regualar monthly payments no exceeding £30, however while in spain I receive notification of my next bill being £250 plus, I was shocked, I notified my bank to freeze any payment before came out until investigated why it was so high, my bank could regular payments and then massive increase and froze the account, I then contacted EE to explain why they were taking so much money from my account, they said they were not going to, it must be a scam, I told them can you confirm this, and they said yes and sent me a message statiny £23.73 would be taken out your account on 19th February 2024, I still have the message on my phone, so I contacted my bank and told them EE said it was not them sending bill and to reinstate standing order, so I made my trip to phillipines knowing all was well and would use phone while there, however come the 19th February 2024 they took £288.61 out of my account, and my phone now says not registered on network, I cannot ring EE, I cannot ring my bank, my family will be stressed as they cannot ring me, what is EE playing, I intend to get some sort of deal with a Phillipine sim, and ring my bank and EE,, how dare they put me in this position     

10 REPLIES 10
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rayg66 

I am sorry the call is being disconnected, please try calling from another phone as there should be no reason the call would be disconnected by EE.

We have no account access to check the notes and payments on the account, you would need to speak to our mobile guides. 

Leanne.