cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most recent bill is error. I need to have a refund...

eenahk
Investigator
Investigator

My most recent bill is a couple of hundred pounds higher than any other bill.  It is clearly in error.  TBH my son and I have been abroad but we have both paid a one-off cover all fee so that we did not incur excessive charges.  On the web site there seems to be no where to get any feedback on what the problem is.  This is VERY remiss.

9 REPLIES 9
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @eenahk 

For billing issues you need to speak to EE CS on 150. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @eenahk,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What are the extra charges listed as on your bill in My EE?

James

Hi James,

I presume you can see them?  They are listed as 'One off charges and credits' ADDONS'.  So I did buy an addon for each of us, but only one and that was supposed to cover the rest of the cost?  I do not understand the £6.85 x 23(?) which my son incurred and the £6.85  (x7) which I incurred?  Why have I been charged this mass of repeat costs?

James_B

Hi @eenahk,

Sorry, we can't view your account via the community forum.

Was it the Roam Abroad Pass that you purchased? Did you purchase one for each phone?

Where were you travelling?

James

Hi James,

Yes, that sounds right a roam abroad pass.  I was travelling to China and my son to Mexico.  (Me on business and him on holiday).

Cheers,

Andy

James_B

Hi @eenahk,

The Roam Abroad Pass covers usage in Mexico, but not China.

We do have a Travel Data Pass which covers Mexico and China at a cost of £6.85 per day. Was that the add-on you purchased?

James

eenahk
Investigator
Investigator

So it cost 6.85 a day!  So it is not a one off purchase, it's a daily purchase... That was not clear at all and what a rip off.  What does the company (EE I suppose) actually do for this sum?  If you are on any kind of trip it is useful to have access to data but not at £6.86 a day.

James_B

Hi @eenahk,

The pass allows you to use a set amount of roaming data for a daily charge.

You can find out more in EE Roaming | Travel Data Pass.

James

The TDP only costs £6.85 on the days you do use data.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)