cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to cancel my contract

Jacobwileman
Investigator
Investigator

I cannot make calls, either the call cuts off or the person I’m calling cannot here me, due to network problems in my area, therefore I would like to cancel my contract with immediate effect 

7 REPLIES 7
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jacobwileman : If you are wanting to cease your mobile contract completely you need to phone EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation of your contract. Otherwise if you intend to move to another network, either taking your existing no. with you or not, get your PAC or STAC respectively from EE & give it to your new provider. If you are still within your min term you will be liable to pay early termination fees for the rest of the term. It will basically be months left x monthly charge - 4%. 

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Have you reported your network issues to EE, to give them a chance to investigate & rectify?

Yes

Every time I phone them it cuts out, that sounds a lot of money for me to pay and I get nothing out of it. I feel like I am paying a lot and not getting the full benefit from the sun only contract, so at the very least I feel like I should have a substantial reduction in the monthly fee 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Jacobwileman 

Have you tried using our live chat service on the get in touch help page?

Chris

Ghazala111ggg
Visitor

can you please cancel my SIM card and i don't need the contract ant more.

@Ghazala111ggg : Scroll up!

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)