Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want a refund of £136

Curtispasseau
Investigator
Investigator

Hi 

I paid £136 on the 1st of December it came out of my account in the 4th of December. I was set up but a promise to pay thing for the third time. 
I explained to the woman that I phoned on the 4th of November that I won’t be able to pay £158.17 promise to pay thing they set me up on. And I asked the woman I can honestly not be able to pay that is there another solution she didn’t say anything not even any lower solution. And she told me to pay as much as I can towards my phone bill. And I paid £136 on the 1st of December and they have cut me off today. I’m out of work due to mental health and suicidal thoughts in and out of hospital due to overdosing damaging my body. Explained everything to EE customer service. And they wasn’t interested. 
so if my £136 wasn’t enough I would like a refund

3 REPLIES 3
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Curtispasseau 

Welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry to hear that your line has been suspended, especially when you're having some health problems. 

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you to try and get some help as soon as possible.

Chris

Curtispasseau
Investigator
Investigator

I rung up on the 4th of November and spoke to a woman on EE and explained everything to her about my health etc. she said she can set me up £158.17 payment plan and I said If I’m honest I won’t be able to pay that Is there a solution and the woman said if you pay over a £100 on the 1st of December you’ll be okay. And yet I’ve been cut off today. So I want my £136 refund back 

Curtispasseau
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris 

my email address is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com

i am the account holder 

my number is xxxxxxxxxxx

[Mod edit: Please do not post personal information on the public board. Thanks!]