cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra Charges - What on earth is going on at EE???

nurturenature
Visitor

So....last month - extra charges applied for calls not made to Canada?  Long conversation to Customer Services. assured a credit would be applied to my account for this month (I pay by direct debit).

This month...extra charges again no credit - a call to South Africa??  I don't even know anyone there let alone be daft enough to use a mobile phone call instead of a WhatsApp call.....

Agent said 'computer can't be wrong'......oh so I'm a liar then! !

Another 30 mins wasted on the Online Chat - who have no record of last months nightmare and promises made to reimburse me.   Meanwhile - EE continue to take what they like from my bank account.

Firstly, this is criminal.   Secondly,  prior to their plans price increase I never had any issues.   Whatever they have done as part of that update is causing mayhem, stress and why is nobody listening.   I asked for a Manager who apparently also says nothing they can do only have this months account checked (you are missing the point here!!)......utterly disgraceful....utter sham.

2 REPLIES 2
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @nurturenature 

There is no account access on these forums. You'll need to speak to EE CS on 150 about the issue. 

You can complain here: 

https://ee.co.uk/help/help-new/safety-and-security/protecting-your-information/complaints-code-of-pr...

Thanks. 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
bristolian
Legend
Legend

It's not at all uncommon for people to get confused between direct-dialled voice calls and those "calls" which made through apps such as Messenger & co. Those are not dialled or handled (by either a phone or the network) as voice calls, and thus cannot be confused by the billing system.