cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EU Roaming in......Kent

RobS1974
Contributor
Contributor

Having been on holiday (Cyprus) I knew this month's bill was going to include EU Roaming. Constantly unable to double check the bill via the app or website I have received a paper bill and see that I have been charged for 2 x calls (CU - calls made to the UK)  to my 15 yr old daughter who was actually with me in Cyprus. The terminology leads me to think this an error. Can anyone shed any light?

Also, I have been charged for 1 x day roaming in France, a few days after my holiday despite only being on the coast of Kent at St.Margarets Bay and Dover on the specified day!

This must happen all the time.

How do you prove you wasn't somewhere?

Had I been to able to access my bill like you would reasonably expect, I might have able to dispute these charges prior to the money coming out! 

2 REPLIES 2
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @RobS1974

Welcome to the EE Community. 

I am sorry to hear this has happened. 

I would recommend giving us a call so our customer care team can look into your bill further.

The team will be able to send this for a recalculation should their be incorrect charges. 

Katie 

Thanks for the response Katie. You'll forgive my frustration but you make it sound so very easy and convenient.

I've been on hold now for over 18 minutes and counting (with up to a 30 minutes wait apparently). 

"We are currently receiving a very high number of calls..." 

Higher than normal? Is anyone out there believing calls to EE today are beyond what you reasonably anticipated? No, I'd suggest very few of your customers are that gullible.

It's the same old rubbish narrative that never left post Covid.