cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE stop raising the prices!!!

Mikeyevans_2003
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

This is completely bang out of order for them to raise the prices yet AGAIN!!! How can you justify to pay £275!!!  (I do not have any extra charges at all to the account) I not long paid my big bill of £330 from them and yet again I’m faced with another big bill! I get support from the government to help me to SURVIVE (I only get £289) if I pay my phone bill that will take literally all of my money!!! This is bang out of order disgrace to those who are struggling!! EE DO BETTER 

3 REPLIES 3
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Mikeyevans_2003  As per the contract you agreed to there is a yearly price increase. CPI+3.9%.  You did agree to the T&Cs when you took out the contract            As for your bill being this high you’ll have to speak with customer services that. 

BrendonH
Community Hero
Community Hero

You obviously have extra charges. What does your bills say.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

@Mikeyevans_2003 , did you upgrade, get new devices? You really need to look at the breakdown of your bill, to see what is going on and speak to customer service, nothing we can do here. EE is a company and like all networks, there is a small price increase every year, which if you had watched Martin Lewis show, you would know, and this was also in your contract and is part of your contract.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.