Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE charge me 733 pound

Shakil24
Investigator
Investigator

IMG_6842.jpeg

Hello EE charged me 733 £ on July Bill. My monthly direct debit is normal 42 pound.Now they charged me 733.they saying you bought something from sony PlayStation.We didn't bought nothing.
Also I called Sony they says your son account is clear there no transaction from our side.They send me report aswell that nothing was bought Fri m your PlayStation.how is come then EE take this money.we have 3 sim card on On e Account

20 REPLIES 20

I have complained but they are prepared to help or even look into the matter here a reference ID21388305. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Alio555,

Does anyone else have access to your phone who could have used it to receive a PIN code to authorise the charges?

If not, have you raised it with the service provider that billed you via your EE account?

James

Hi James

I spoke to Sony who put me onto Boku. They have said they are issuing a refund to my mobile bill within 1 or two billing cycles.

Not sure how I get the refund to my bank though but we’ll see when it comes in.

Thanks
Jodie

James_B

Thanks for letting us know @Jodie_86 🙂

James

This was my daughter’s and she has not setup this. Please can you investigate 

Call boku explain them 08081202341

James_B

Hi @Alio555,

Please contact boku for support.

They'll be happy to help.

James

NMorrell1
Explorer

This has also happened to me with My latest bill. When I enquired, they said it was a Sony payment which I have no idea about. It seems to be a thing that is happening to a lot of EE customers.  Has anyone been able to resolve the issue and get back the money that they have been charged for absolutely nothing. Really poor service from EE here 

Leanne_T

Hi @NMorrell1 

Did our mobile guides confirm that the charge to mobile services were set up using your phone?

Have they provided contact details for Sony to get this looked into? 

Leanne. 

when I clicked on the extra charges on my online bill it just stated that it wasn’t available to view and to contact EE. I was then told the payment was for Sony and to get in contact with them. I haven’t purchased anything at all from Sony and just find it odd that if I had, why Sony haven’t billed me but EE