Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE charge me 733 pound

Shakil24
Investigator
Investigator

IMG_6842.jpeg

Hello EE charged me 733 £ on July Bill. My monthly direct debit is normal 42 pound.Now they charged me 733.they saying you bought something from sony PlayStation.We didn't bought nothing.
Also I called Sony they says your son account is clear there no transaction from our side.They send me report aswell that nothing was bought Fri m your PlayStation.how is come then EE take this money.we have 3 sim card on On e Account

20 REPLIES 20
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Shakil24 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

To get this looked into further, please get back in touch with our mobile care team on 150. They will be happy to help you with these charges and see what can be done. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Jodie_86
Explorer

Hi

did you get this refunded? It has happened to me too on my daughters phone.

thanks 

Christopher_G

Hi @Jodie_86 

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you spoken to our Mobile Care team?
Chris

Alio555
Investigator
Investigator

I am extremely angry and upset they charged me over £200 for Sony which I do not know anything about.

@Alio555  as advised above call customer services. 

Alio555
Investigator
Investigator

I spoke to them about the charge but they did not care and not even prepared to investigate either. Just laughing at me like stupid 

James_B

Hi @Alio555,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

I'm sorry to hear our Customer Care Team were unable to help.

Did they confirm that the charge to mobile services were set up using your phone?

James

IMG_7932.pngI contact boku and they check it all nber was hacked I thinks so they sending all money to ee provider and they will refund on my next bill🙏

James_B

Thanks for the update @Shakil24 

I'm glad you were able to get it sorted.

James