cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering switching to PAYG cos of this price hike is it possible?

Waughtimmer
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hello.

I am very upset I am getting a just short of 5 pounds a MONTH price hike on just over £30 . My contract is less than a year old and I am on a 2 year contract yet am firmly of the opinion such a large rise should be justifiably opposable, length of contract irrelevant.

Afaic the Internet is an unnecessary drain on my funds, which ive been complacently allowing  and I will be better off saying you've had your lump of raw flesh from me allready, and think I will live a cheaper life off of it. I'm not happy with this price hike from EE and am wondering is it possible to switch to PAYG, EE can get its money instead from Amazon, Microsoft, Sony, Electronic Arts, Blackrock, or infact other EE customers who are happy with the price rise instead of me.

Sorry if I seem a little upset it's not aimed at you. I am fed up of all this *******. I'm on less than 12k a year. There are some really, really fat cats in Britain and they are the cause of all this and are doing NOTHING to protect this country and its actually their duty/responsibility to. Giving EE, whomever etc etc ability to do all this and seemingly without guilt. [You are not friends with the ministers/civil servants who decided to give us money boost on our energy are you EE Heads [dont answer that, makes no difference] instead of blocking and turning around inflation; well I'm only one person but I want to do this as my own personal 20% bank interest rate for the country instead of fuel and ignore inflation. [So would it be possible switching to payg unless they change their mind 100% cos this rise is ridiculous]. Please don't advise me to ring a number,I've just ended a livechat convo abruptly because of operator when asked do they have livechat, him saying no, my saying well so are you outside, them inside or vice versa, him saying I don't know what you mean!!..{I would like to handle this written instead of audio, less steam out of ears or returned false sequee [whatever the word is] can be felt/seen or even less you get what no-one else does, lucky you, poor everyone else}.  

10 REPLIES 10

Who said anything about an asterisk? I just said to continue reading to the bottom. It was in your agreed contract to have annual price increases but of course it never predicted the actual £ amounts.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)