cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling my EE Phone Sim Contract

aloo_weeru
Visitor

Hello, 

I want to cancel my sim contract with EE. I have recently travelled to Saudi Arabia and was wondering if there was any way of contacting EE except by calling them on a phone number as the international charges are very high. 

I researched about the live chat option but the information about that is very limited or old. I was hoping to find a contact email or any other alternative to contacting them internationally.

If anyone can help me out, that would be very useful. 

Kind regards. 

2 REPLIES 2
XRaySpeX
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@aloo_weeru : You need to contact EE giving 30 days notice of cancellation of your mobile contract. If you are still within your min term you will be liable to pay early termination fees for the rest of the term. It will basically be months left x monthly charge - 20%. 

EE provide no email contact. Try calling CS on the Freephone no. in my sig. on Skype over WiFi. It should be free.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Chris_B
EE Community Star
EE Community Star

@aloo_weeru  If your still within the contract period you have to call as you have to be told how much it will cost to pay off the remaining term of the contract.