cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of services

DLH1950
Visitor

I have  moved country almost two years ago (July 2021) and I did not cancel my service because I thought I might have use of it when I visited the UK again.  However I have not and cannot access the customer service line from my old UK phone any longer.  I am desperate to cancel, so I contacted my bank and cancelled my direct debit.  I just want to end my service and I apologize, but I have tried to contact through 150 from my old phone and nothing...no use at all.  Where can I write and make sure all is ended?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Cancellation of your regular payments while your contract is still running, is potentially a bad idea - you should make manual payments in the meantime.

You can give written cancellation notice at EE Customer Services, 6 Camberwell Way, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear SR3 3XN

Your 30days notice will start to run on receipt of the letter.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Cancellation of your regular payments while your contract is still running, is potentially a bad idea - you should make manual payments in the meantime.

You can give written cancellation notice at EE Customer Services, 6 Camberwell Way, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear SR3 3XN

Your 30days notice will start to run on receipt of the letter.