cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t upgrade for to system error

Rvhives
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am on sim only plan and have been for 6 months, I am due an upgrade and have not been able to get my upgrade processed as the EE system has a huge error on my account because I changed my phone number a couple months ago that the EE system thinks I am a new customer since I changed my phone number, EE have raised a ‘Single User Error’ yesterday (27th January) so the IT team can fix this issue, until then I can’t get my upgrade to get a new phone, I was just wondering does anybody know how long this Single User Error will take to be fixed as this has been a lengthy process and very frustrating.

5 REPLIES 5
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Rvhives 

Give EE CS a call on 150 and upgrade over the phone. Sorted. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I have done, even their system won’t let the upgrades team go through with the order at the end because their system thinks I’m a new customer because I had a number transfer 2 months ago, when in fact I’ve been with them for 6 months now. I just wanted to know how long the “Single User Error” will take to be fixed by the IT team?

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Rvhives

Are you aware if the team have raised a ticket for this to be fixed?

Katie

Yes, they have raised a single user fault ticket, but just didn’t say how long it will take 

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for getting back to me @Rvhives

I believe they would aim to to get this resolved within 72 hours. 

For a more specific time frame for this ticket please contact our technical care team. 

Katie