cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add Entertainment Plan to an existing plan?

Teethgrinder
Explorer

Hi all, this is 1st time I've used community so apologies in advance if I post in the wrong way or something.

I am currently in the middle of a plan which is SIM only (as I didn't upgrade my phone this time after paying it off) and I'm thinking of getting the Entertainment Plan after I just found out about it. Would it be possible to change my current plan (the contract won't end till next year) or would I have to have 2 plans running in order to get the Entertainment Plan since my current SIM contract hasn't ended yet? I only want 1 plan and would have possibly got the Entertainment Plan if I'd noticed it when I upgraded.

Thank you!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Teethgrinder ,

Welcome to the community,

Yes you can upgrade to get the Entertainment Plan, just do an upgrade or ring customer service to change your current plan to include the entertainment plan, you will not have two plans, you just need to upgrade.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Schockwave
Community Hero
Community Hero

Hello @Teethgrinder ,

Welcome to the community,

Yes you can upgrade to get the Entertainment Plan, just do an upgrade or ring customer service to change your current plan to include the entertainment plan, you will not have two plans, you just need to upgrade.

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.

Brilliant, thank you so much for that-greatly appreciate it

@Teethgrinder , you are welcome, glad I was able to help.