cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bills: Unable to access device charge and plan charge in one downloadable pdf

ESpa
Visitor

I upgraded my phone last October, with my old phone I used to just get just one bill per month, which included the device charge and the plan charge. Now, with my new phone, I only get one bill (the plan charge) available as a downloadable pdf document. The monthly device charge is listed within my bills section of MyEE, but there is no option to download a pdf showing this.

My employer reimburses my phone bills, but I need to be able to submit them as one monthly pdf (featuring the device charge and the plan charge).

I'm not sure why EE switched from one bill to two, and doesn't let you download the monthly device charge. Has anyone found a way of downloading both charges in one document? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ESpa,

Welcome to the EE Community. 

If you've purchased your phone using Flex Pay, you're paying for your phone with a interest free consumer credit agreement.

Your device credit agreement is separate to your airtime plan and they can't be displayed on the same monthly bill.

James

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ESpa,

Welcome to the EE Community. 

If you've purchased your phone using Flex Pay, you're paying for your phone with a interest free consumer credit agreement.

Your device credit agreement is separate to your airtime plan and they can't be displayed on the same monthly bill.

James