cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing date

Patt1
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Hi, normally my bill appears on my account early morning on the 9th of every month but today no bill has appeared yet, anyone else have their November bills come through? I know I should give it 24 hours but just wondering. 

7 REPLIES 7
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Patt1  You are billed every 30 days so expect it to change.   When you oil out this contract you would have got information stating on or around that date.  

Patt1
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

On the 9th of every month is my billing date & it always appears early morning on the 9th of every month. My contract says 9th of the month whether is 28 days in February, 29th if a leap year or months with 30/31 days. I have been with EE since January 2016 & my bills always arrive on the 9th.

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Patt1

Welcome to the community. 

I am sorry to hear your EE bill is not showing yet. 

This should be available soon. 

Katie

Patt1
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Just spoken to an EE agent via twitter who said the system for billing was upgraded last night & that there is a delay in bills being generated. Advised me to wait 24 hours & get back to them if still no show.

Quite right! Billing on contract is on same day each month regardless of length of month, UNLESS something goes wrong as you say.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Patt1
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

Bill appeared today 🙂

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for letting us know, @Patt1 🙂

Sorry for the delay.

Chris