cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dont change to ee - cancel my contract today its the last of my 14 day cooloff

ACA1
Visitor

I am totally dissatisfied with my experience with ee.  I have been with the service for many years with my phone and had no problems.  I contacted ee to explore having a tablet, and the salesperson offered a fantastic deal. following negotiation, we agreed anytime landline, phone sim limitless data, tablet with limitless data, TV package, and the top broadband package.  Only to find out that they had put me on a pay-as-you-go landline.  I hadn't received the sim, and when I contacted them, they had put me on a pay-as-you-to make matters worse.  they had almost doubled the price of the agreement when they had offered to reduce the cost of my bill.   I spent hours 2 on the phone to rectify this and eventually was offered another deal, which was not as good as the first.  I ended up accepting this out of frustration.  They said they would redo the agreement and liaise with Virgin so we would have no problems.  

On Thursday, we ended up with no internet, so we assumed there was a problem on the street. After investigating for a coit appears that ee did not tell Virgin of the new date of transfer, and now Virgin has cut off my services. I need to cancel this package to get my broadband up and running. 

What ever you do  stay with your provider the service from ee has bee shocking.  now i am struggling to work without  internet because of their poor service.

I would like to exit this agreement as this is the last day of the cooling off period to enable me to get the quality of service i am normally use too with virgin

2 REPLIES 2
infinitywaiter
Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor

This is a public forum for EE users to post on, it is not a direct way to contact EE Customer Service to get them to cancel your order.

To do that you need to do as stated here:

How to cancel my order?

How do I cancel my broadband, landline or TV plan?

Have a read of the cancellation form too - cancellation form.

The only people who would be able to help you here would be the EE Mods of this forum, although they would still most likely tell you to contact EE directly to cancel your order within the fourteen days time frame.

I do not subscribe, so please do not always expect a reply.
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@ACA1   If you wanted calls to be included on your landline then you purchase an allowance ,  you don’t get free calls you pay for them.   EE do not contact Virgin as EE are not taking over the Virgin line,  that’s your job to do.    Only when a ISP take over an existing line is the old ISP notified.   Virgin have their own lines so are not aware that you are changing ISP.    

Here’s OFCOMS guidance on this 

Switching between networks

If you're switching to, or from, a fibre-to-the-premise or ‘full-fibre’ service or a provider that doesn’t use the Openreach network – such as Virgin Media’s cable service – you will need to stop your service with your current provider and start a new service with a new provider. You should contact both providers.

and this can be found HERE