cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technical problems

Jm951
Explorer

I used to be a BT customer, however switched to EE in October 23. Had no problems with EE until now. My router is connected however on my mobile the WiFi just shows as " connected without internet" I have a set up direct debit with EE so why they not giving Internet?

4 REPLIES 4
Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Jm951  you are not giving us much to go on here.

Which EE service have you opted for, what lights are on the router, and do you have internet access via any other device connected to the router?

Just broadband. There's a green light on my router and no I don't have access on any other device.

Mustrum
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Jm951   I suggest you give the Broadband Care Team a call.

Contact us about your broadband and landline

Text EE for a call back

If you need help with your broadband, text HELP to 66033

If you need help with your landline, text PHONE to 66033

Charges may apply at your standard rate.

1. We’ll run tests on your connection to find out what’s going on.
  2. If you need an engineer, we’ll text you in 15 minutes to book a slot.
  3. If you don’t need an engineer, we’ll call you within 30 minutes to help solve your issue.

Opening hours:
Monday to Friday, 8am to 9pm
Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 8pm

Call us

Monday to Friday, 8am to 9pm
Saturday and Sunday, 8am to 8pm

From your EE mobile

From any other phone

0330 123 1105

Calls are free from an EE number. Charges may apply if you call from another network.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Login to the router & look at the Advanced > Broadband page & check whether its Status = Connected & what Down/Upstream speeds are showing.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)