cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching offer upto £300

Cmitchell91
Explorer

When singing upto EE I was in contract for my land landline with another provider and had £126.00 charges . I believe when I signed upto EE I had a switching offer where EE covers upto £300 charges . Can someone tell me the procedure? Do I pay the fees then supply ee with the bill ? If so where do I send this to thanks !! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for the quick response : I found what I’m looking for sorry 

Switch to EE and we'll pay your leaving fee

We’ve made your switch to EE as easy as possible. If you have fees for leaving your old provider we’ll credit you back up to £300 to help with the cost.

How to claim the EE Switch Offer

Once you've ordered and activated EE Broadband, email the final bill from your old supplier to **** along with your EE order number. 

For your claim to be successful, your final bill should clearly show the itemised leaving fees.

Once we’ve received your bill and validated the leaving fees, we'll apply this to your next EE bill. You’ll get an email to let you know if your claim has been successful.

Important information

If you choose to switch your broadband, calls and line rental from another UK consumer broadband provider to EE, you'll be able to claim up to £300 towards the early termination charges you may pay to your provider for ending your agreement early, credited to your EE account.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

EE used to pay up to £50 of your Early Cancellation Fees upon sight of your previous ISP's bill showing them but i believe that offer has now been withdrawn.. You could try claiming this online @ Broadband Contract Buyout from Old ISP.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Thanks for the quick response : I found what I’m looking for sorry 

Switch to EE and we'll pay your leaving fee

We’ve made your switch to EE as easy as possible. If you have fees for leaving your old provider we’ll credit you back up to £300 to help with the cost.

How to claim the EE Switch Offer

Once you've ordered and activated EE Broadband, email the final bill from your old supplier to **** along with your EE order number. 

For your claim to be successful, your final bill should clearly show the itemised leaving fees.

Once we’ve received your bill and validated the leaving fees, we'll apply this to your next EE bill. You’ll get an email to let you know if your claim has been successful.

Important information

If you choose to switch your broadband, calls and line rental from another UK consumer broadband provider to EE, you'll be able to claim up to £300 towards the early termination charges you may pay to your provider for ending your agreement early, credited to your EE account.

Ah! May I have the link to that?

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Neil-O
EE Community Support Team

Thanks. @Neil-O . Presumably the £300 offer is only to joiners of New EE BB? Is the £50 offer still available for joiners of legacy EE BB? Its page is still extant.

Neil-O

Hi @XRaySpeX Yes the £300 switching offer is only for New EE broadband customers this does not apply to legacy EE broadband. 

I'll make some checks regarding the £50 offer for legacy EE BB and will get back to you on that.

Thanks

Neil

Thanks, @Neil-O .

Neil-O

Hi @XRaySpeX I've had confirmation the Legacy BB £50 switching offer is no longer valid. 

Thanks

Neil