cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched to new EE broadband but no info on my account

CathyMP
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I called EE on Tuesday the 19th of March and after 40 minutes on the call, the person didn't find a solution. I asked him to create a ticket but I haven't heard anything since.

The issue is that since I switched to new EE, my login account to ee.co.uk doesn't show any of the new bills or information relating to the new broadband account.

Please resolve asap.

18 REPLIES 18
kevin97
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Fingers crossed for this to happen Gabriel78 .

Thank you for the update .

Kevin 

kevin97
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

CathyMP ,

Mine is exactly the same ... i,m now wondering if it shows up with your new account details once you get the first bill !!! only guessing mind.

Kevin 

Derang
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@kevin97 It didn’t for me 🙁

got an email about first bill a couple of weeks ago with a handy link to view the bill via my account (obviously I wasn’t able to view it as there’s no broadband account linked), and the payment was taken a few days ago. 

no change to account access and no sight of actual bill yet.

i was on live chat last night and the guide said there’s a fix coming to MyEE IDs on 31st march but I’ll believe that when I see it.

kevin97
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up , it will be interesting to see if the fix actually works . Gabriel78 had said the fix was 25th March ..but no change .

Money was already taken out of my bank without bill being sent or able to be visualised, I’ve had no email with link either. 

RD70
Investigator
Investigator

I'm in the same boat. I'm only able to access my mobile plan and an unable to link my EE broadband or TV so can't view my bills. Every time i ring 150 as advised i get no further as they can't sort it either. Surely they should be being sorting this out as a priority?? 

More than two months on, they don't do anything. They had created a ticket to some internal tech team and then they closed it without resolution. I complained on the phone, they didn't care... I've lost hope at this point. I have to call them every month to ask for paper bills.. 

Be careful that they're not charging you for the paper bills. I read that someone has referred then to the ombudsman on the grounds that they're not complying with their side of the contract. They just don't seem bothered sadly.

Thanks, so far they haven't charged me for paper bills but they charged me £20 up front that the first guy said will be deducted from the first bill. When it wasn't deducted I called and wast told I'd get it within a few days, and when I didn't get it back on the 2nd month, I called again and was told it would be refunded in August. No bill or receipt was sent to me regarding these  £20 and having been in contract with them for years before this new switch, I don't see a reason for this up front payment...

Obviously many fishy things going on there..