cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched to new EE broadband but no info on my account

CathyMP
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I called EE on Tuesday the 19th of March and after 40 minutes on the call, the person didn't find a solution. I asked him to create a ticket but I haven't heard anything since.

The issue is that since I switched to new EE, my login account to ee.co.uk doesn't show any of the new bills or information relating to the new broadband account.

Please resolve asap.

14 REPLIES 14
CathyMP
Contributor
Contributor

I have exactly the same problem Kevin! I hope they fix it for both of us asap. Is anyone from EE reading these?

David-M
EE Community Support Team

Hi @CathyMP and thanks for the post.

Sorry you're having problems with your EEID. When you log in do you see any account details at all? Can you post a screen grab of what you're seeing?

Cheers

David

I think that ee employees should stop pretending there’s no problem and they don’t know anything about it.This has been happening for months now and a lot of complaints have been made  but without anyone knowing what to do.Yesterday,after weeks on the phone with ee they said it will be resolved  on the 25th of March as they will have a new update that presumably will fix the problem so many people have.So,admit you have a problem and stop misleading people to chase a dead mouse.

Nothing related to the new contract number shows or can be added - here are the screenshots. Please fix asap! I need access to my bills

2024-03-22_10-54-42.jpg2024-03-22_10-55-14.jpg2024-03-22_10-56-00.jpg2024-03-22_10-59-07.jpg

This is what i can see on my account for a few months.

IMG_5352.png

Oh gosh, insanity! Do you receive your bills in some other way? Paper/email?

Well,I don’t need them(lucky me)to be fair.Unlike so many other people.Let’s just hope that they will get it right on the 25th as they promised.Heard it all before but if they won’t fix it i am going to a different broadband provider.

Can you confirm there is a fix coming and when? In the meantime please send me my bills over email. 

Derang
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Ooh I don’t even get a broadband tab 🤣 so it’s nice to see what it should look like albeit with info populated would be nice also.