Smart Wifi

chrishyper1
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

Received my new booster today ready for my FTTH install tomorrow im currently still connected to the FTTC connection and i thought id set up my new booster can the aqua light in the middle be turned off as this will be going in my bedroom

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Eddy2760
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Hey 👋 

hoe you have managed to turn the light off on your smart WiFi plus extender. 

If not you am an access the light settings for your devices via the Hub manager page by opening up a web/safari page and typing in 

When the page has loaded scroll down to the 7th panel, hub light control, you should be able to run the lights off there.

hope this helps 👌👌

Eddy

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
wgwright
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

You can turn it off in the Hub settings on the EE App 

Eddy2760
Expert Contributor
Expert Contributor

Hey 👋 

hoe you have managed to turn the light off on your smart WiFi plus extender. 

If not you am an access the light settings for your devices via the Hub manager page by opening up a web/safari page and typing in 

When the page has loaded scroll down to the 7th panel, hub light control, you should be able to run the lights off there.

hope this helps 👌👌

Eddy

Like so:

Hub Light:Capture.JPG

WiFi Extender Light:

Home > Advanced settings > Advanced wireless > WiFi Extenders

Capture.JPG

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)