Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Stuck Open Order.

mihanley
Investigator
Investigator

Hello,

I’m also struggling with the same issue too!

I have had a ‘hidden’ open order on my account for weeks that guides keep saying they will ask to be removed but it never does get removed. Some tell me it will take 24 hours to disappear, others say 3 hours and others say 5 days.

It’s been weeks now and all this time I have been wanting to make changes to my package like add addons but I keep getting hit with a brick wall saying that I have an open order on the go.

I feel crippled by this service, stuck with a service that isn’t entirely want I want with no way to change the basics of it. And all the phone calls to EE to try and resolve this are so disappointing when I’m told it will definitely be fixed by x time and when I check into it again afterwards, the problem is still there. Is there anyone can help resolve this for me please?

8 REPLIES 8
David-M
EE Community Support Team

Hi @mihanley and thanks for the post.

Sorry you're having problems with the stuck open order. I can help. Please check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

Hickster2024
Contributor
Contributor

I am having exactly the same issue. My hardware was sent in two separate Royal Mail deliveries (one with a single TV Box Mini and one with two additional TV Box Minis and a Smart Hub Plus) and both have been received. However the EE Order tracker still shows that the second of the two is still pending and awaiting dispatch. This is causing all end of problem. I can't change my TV package. I can't sync the app to the router. I can't add any more boxes to my order. All because of a phantom pending order. EE Customer Services keep telling me they've sent an email to another team to clean this up but it never gets fixed. Is anyone from EE on this forum able to help please? 

Hi @David-M  - I think I have exactly the same problem. Are you able to help me too please? 

Paddy-B

Hi @Hickster2024,

Thank you for posting. If you send me your details, I'll take a look at this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on contacting the team.  

Thanks,

Paddy

I have a similar problem. I've had an order marked 'open' and 'pending' since I received my equipment in early March. I can't access bills or plan details either on the app or website. I've had four long conversations with EE guides, two bridge cases have been raised, and also two complaints, one of which was responded to and then marked as closed when nothing had changed. I'm told my Hybrid Connector, which doesn't work, will be fixed when the order blockage is cleared. But nobody seems to be able to mark the order as complete. Who do I go to next? I'd be so grateful to get this sorted.

Daniel-S

Hi @wildval,

I'm sorry that it's still open. I'll get that sorted for you.

Can you drop a reply to my private message when you get a chance?

Thanks,

Daniel-S

Hi @Daniel-S 

Thank you - I've sent a reply. I hope it reached you.

wildval

John-C

Hi @wildval, I've checked and your case is in our queue and one of the team will be in touch in a few days to sort this for you.

Cheers

John